To the extent that you purchase any goods directly from us, we may refund your purchase price within thirty (30) days of your notifying us in writing of your desire for the refund together with a reason for the request subject to the return of the Product to us in substantially the same condition as when you purchased it. Any refund or return may be subject to restocking fees as found on our Website.
Upon arrival the customer agrees to thoroughly and carefully inspect all goods and shipping papers upon delivery.
- Contact www.BetaParts.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Pack the items being returned with adequate packing materials.
- Include a copy of the invoice and a written explanation of why the item(s) purchased are being returned.
- Ship to: www.BetaParts.com, P.O. Box 98, 3901 North M-140, Watervliet, MI 49098
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs and may select any shipping carrier the customer chooses. www.BetaParts.com recommends keeping a copy of the tracking number in case the package needs to be located. Any packages sent COD will not be accepted..
- Once we receive and approve your return, the appropriate refund will be applied to the original payment method.
- Please allow 10-15 business days for processing returns.
New/Unused Product Returns
Parts must be in new, un-used, un-installed, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging, including labeling, manuals, hardware, etc. Shipping charges are non-refundable. All New/Unused Products returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
www.BetaParts.com does not warranty any products. Defective Parts may be returned directly to www.BetaParts.com, within 30 days from the invoice date, and www.BetaParts.com will work with the supplier for replacement, with the exception of electrical items. Replacement orders will be shipped only to the address used on the original order.
No Returns on Special Order Parts not listed on www.BetaParts.com's website
The customer is responsible for checking the product application prior to ordering to verify that the parts selected are appropriate for the customer’s motorcycle. Parts must be returned directly to www.BetaParts.com in new, un-used, un-installed, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging, including labeling, manuals, hardware, etc. www.BetaParts.com will investigate the cause of the fitment problem and will make any corrections that are needed. Replacement orders will be shipped only to the address used on the original order.
Lost or Damaged in Shipping
The responsibility of merchandise purchased on this website passes to the customer when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. www.Betaparts.com assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of shipment by the shipping carrier.
Orders that are returned to www.BetaParts.com as refused by receiver or non-deliverable will be subject to a return handling fee and will be processed as a return, including a 15% restocking fee. Shipping Charges are non-refundable.